Waterproof Porcelain Glazed Polished Vitrified Tile Strong Adhesive
|FOB Price:||US $4,200-5,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $4,200-5,000/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SHINDAH-164983
- Morphology: Water Emulsion
- Material: Polyester
- Main Agent Composition: Natural Polymer
- Promoter Composition: Emulsifier
- Color: Yellow
- Transport Package: Pallet
- Origin: China
- Bonding Function: Instant Adhesive
- Application: Construction
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Waterproof
- Composition: Inorganic Material
- Trademark: wall lover
- Specification: 5kg
- HS Code: 3506919090
The Latest generation of tile adhesive with Patent
Super strong adhesion, 3.3Mpa, 100% no hollow & falling-off problems, 100% safe applied in building external wall with ceramic tile, marble tile.
No need waiting for dry after brush, can be used immediately.
High & low temperature resistant
Service life 50+ years
Suitable for low water absorption vitrified tiles, porcelain floor, glazed tile, antique tiles, polished tiles, cultural stone, 3D tile, mosaic, artificial stone, natural marble tile, glass tiles
Brushing area: 8-12 m²/kg
This product is a single component green eco-friendly polymer product, brush-to-use, excellent penetration, super strong adhesion, excellent bonding performance, high & low temperature resistant, waterproof and anti-aging, no immersion tiles, no hollowing, never fall-off.
Most important, it can follow the stress when there is thermal expansion and contraction and impact force. Therefore, using this type ceramic tile can effectively solve the hollow, falling-off problems.
|Product Name:||VITRIFIED TILE STRONG ADHESIVE|
|Appearance:||Light yellow Liquid|
|Ultimate Drawing Force:||3.3 MPa|
|Service Life:||50+ years|
|Shelf Life:||18 months|
|Application:||Low water-absorption vitrified tiles, rustic tiles, marbles, mosaic, polished tiles, glazed tile, porcelain tile pasting onto the wall /tiles /steels /plywood /glass|
|Storage condition||18 months from date of production if stored properly in original unopened, sealed and undamaged packaging in cool and dry conditions at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C. Protect from direct sunlight.|
|Basic processing:||The surface should be firm, no deformable agent, floating ash and oil stained.|
|1. Clean up dust on backside of tile. (no immersion tiles )|
2. Roll or Brush adhesive on the back of the tiles evenly.
3. Roll or Brush adhesive on wall evenly
4. Use the cement mortar to tile directly. (no need waiting for adhesive dry )
5. Pave on wall directly.
|Note:|| 1. This product shall not be used in combination with other solvents and esters.|
2. If touched, Wash your eyes, mouth and skin with water.
3. The product can permeate the substrate rapidly, and the coating one time.
4. Winter transport and storage, keep warm, avoid the product freeze and spoil.
welcome to inquire.